The school has impressive new facilities distributed over four floors, with a beautiful library completing the school from the top floor overlooking at the Mediterranean Sea.
- Sports grounds: 2 volleyball courts, 2 basketball courts, 1 five-a-side football pitch and 1 AstroTurf pitch for seven-a-side football.
- Playground for Early Years and Primary.
- Amphitheatre with a view of the sea, and a capacity of 300 people.
- Private Parking
- A lecture hall with the capacity of 131 people
- A library with study and chess rooms
- Dining hall and kitchen with the latest technology
- Inside and outside café
- Cooking classroom
- 4 Science and technology labs
- 3 Art classrooms
- 1 Atrium
In addition, we have a residence that offers exclusive facilities and services designed specifically for students over 16 years of age.
Ronda 8 de Març, 178-180 08390, Montgat (Spain)
Directions to Hamelin-Laie International School
- R1 – Montgat Nord Station.
- There are trains every 10 minutes from Barcelona city centre.
- Access to the school from Montgat Nord station is a 10 minutes walk.
- National II (next to the sea)
- B-20, Exit 26