In compliance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealed Directive 95/46/CE, Hamelin-Laie International School, provides you, on the back of this document, with basic information on how the school processes your personal data and that of your children, the purposes of such processing, the legal basis of legitimacy on which the school carries out such processing, the recipients of your personal data, your rights and the conservation period of personal data.
Once you have been granted access to the CLICK-EDU platform, you will be able to find additional and complete information on data protection.
The school’s DPO will be able to answer any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data and that of your children.
You may also exercise your rights to access, rectification, deletion, limitation and portability by sending your request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, providing identification in both cases, addressed to: HAMELIN 2, S.L. Ronda 8 de Març, 178-180, 08390 Montgat (Barcelona). If you consider that Hamelin-Laie International School has not properly exercised your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located on Calle Jorge Juan, no 6, 28001, Madrid (Madrid).
BASIC INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Entity responsible for personal data
HAMELIN 2, S.L.
Ronda 8 de Març, 178-180, 08390 Montgat (Barcelona). Tel: 935552296
Main procedure and purpose
Management of the educational service provided by the school with the following main purposes:
- Managing the enrolment of new pupils. The proper processing of enrolment requires collecting data concerning family of origin, family and social environment, personal characteristics or conditions, health data, and where appropriate, information enclosing your child ́s academic development and school grades, as well as circumstances necessary for the proper orientation of minors.
- Management of necessary authorisations: early departure, ski week, permission to leave the bus without an adult and the administration of medicines and cures.
- Sending parents/legal guardians emails informing them of activities organised by the school.
- Organising pupils’ extracurricular activities.
- When required, conduct student assessments held by the school ́s Psych-pedagogical Department.
- The management and monitoring of pupils with food intolerances or allergies in order to provide a
menu according to their specific requirements.
- Ensuring the safety of minors through the installation of video surveillance cameras.
- Provided that pupil ́s parents/legal guardian have given consent, take and record images of minors
during educational celebrations, recreational acts or other events in the school.
- Preservation and management of pupil records and information.
- Management and execution by teachers of the educational service aimed at the pupil: observation
and monitoring of the educational progress, abilities and behaviour of the minor during the academic
- Sending of invoices and receipts.
The legitimising basis regarding processing our pupils ́ personal data is as follows:
- The implementation of a contract agreeing to provide an educational service: personal data is necessary for the function of teaching and guiding.
- The consent of parents/legal guardians, regarding the processing of health data, taking and broadcasting pupils ́ images in order to publicise the school and its activities.
Personal data may be communicated to the following third parties:
- Providers with access to data with which the obligations and responsibilities assumed in the treatment of the data are formalised, in the capacity of Data Processors, such as, the CLICK-EDU platform for administering notifications to parents/guardians and pupil-related teaching matters.
- Banks and financial or credit institutions, in order to make payments when this necessarily results in the execution of the contract for the provision of the educational service.
- Other third parties necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations required of the educational centre and/or to comply with an administrative or legal requirement that so requires (such as the Departament dEnsenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Treasury, Courts and Tribunals, Security Forces, etc.).
The pupil ́s personal data will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship between the school and the parents/legal guardians remains in force. Pupil data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil legal obligations in the field of education.