WORK WITH US
Thank you for your interest in working at Hamelin-Laie International School.
Our school is committed to equal opportunities in employment, so we do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. Following the school mission and curricula, applicants must have a high level of written and spoken English.
Due to working visa restrictions, we are only able to hire applicants with a European passport or a working permit.
We encourage those who are interested in working with us to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- A copy of your CV with a recent photograph
- A cover letter
- Reference: the name and contact details of two of your current supervisors.
Note: Due to the amount of CVs we receive during the school year, we apologize if we are not able to answer every applicant individually.
2019-20 job openings:
- Primary School teacher to start as soon as possible (native or near-native speaker of English).
- Spanish / Catalan Language & Literature teacher (to cover a paternity leave from Spring break to the end of school year).
- Secondary School Math teacher (full time)
- Extracurricular activities: We are seeking teachers, trainers and coaches:
- Native language teachers: Spanish, English, French, German & Chinese.
- Dance: classical & hip-hop.
- Sports: Basketball, football, volley, multisport, taekwondo, roller-blade, gymnastics & capoeira.