International Exchange Program
Hamelin- Laie International School engages in cross-cultural exchanges to provide our students with extraordinary opportunities to enhance their globally-focused education outside the classroom, develop independence, gain confidence and enrich their understanding of diverse cultures.
ESO (Obligatory Secondary Education) students aged 12-16 can participate in the exchanges. During our visits, which take place during the academic year, students attend classes with their exchange partners, visit emblematic city sites and live with host families.
We currently participate in five European exchanges, with two placed in China and the United States of America. Our partner school are as follows:
- Germany: Leininger Gymnasium (www. leiningergymnasium.de)
- Hungary: Szilágyi Erzsébet Gimnázium (www.szegbp.sulinet.hu)
- Denmark: Rungsted Skole (www.rungstedskole.horsholm.dk/startside.htm); Hørsholm Skole ( www.horsholmskole.horsholm.dk/)
- Scotland: Kelvinside Academy (www.kelvinside.org)
- China: High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China (www.rdfz.cn)
- The United States of America: Marquette Catholic High School (www.marquette-hs.org)
These unforgettable experiences are full of transformative learning moments that truly embody our school’s mission and values.
If you want to take part in our International Exchange Program or would like more information, please contact Jessica Rodríguez – firstname.lastname@example.org – Head of International Academic Relations
International Exchange Policy
To see our policy, click the link -> International Exchange Policy